The MEEP project is at the RISC-V Summit Europe on 5-9th of June 2023 in Barcelona, Spain.
About the RISC-V Summit Europe
The purpose of this workshop is to provide an overview of the current advancements and challenges in the RISC-V ISA, how relevant those discoveries impact the HPC domain and discuss the prospects of the European RISC-V HPC landscape.
Call for Submissions
RISC-V Summit Europe brings together developers, architects, technical decision and policymakers from across the European RISC-V ecosystem. Attendees from academia, research, SMEs, industry, and open source communities will come together to exchange knowledge, ideas, technologies, and research shaping the future of RISC-V computing in Europe.
The event will have a single track of keynotes, invited and selected talks alongside an exhibition showcasing the latest developments across industry and research, including technology demonstrations and poster sessions. We invite blind submissions related to RISC-V addressing the following technical topics of interest:
- Cloud computing
- Compilation and code optimization
- Embedded systems, IoT, edge computing
- Hardware/software co-design
- High-performance computing
- Open EDA tools
- Open-source hardware and open silicon
- Operating system and software ecosystem
- RISC-V related educational activities
- RISC-V ISA extensions
- Systems-on-Chip, including processor cores, accelerators, peripherals
- Security and functional safety
- Any other topic related to RISC-V and open hardware
We also welcome non-blind submissions related to:
- Commercial applications for real-world deployment
- Policies, strategies, business and industry trends
- Publicly funded projects presentations and/or results
- Abstract submissions hard deadline: Monday, March 13th, 2023, AOE.
- Author notifications: Monday, April 24th, 2023, AOE.
- Final abstract version, de-anonymized, deadline: Thursday, Monday, May 1st, 2023, AOE.
- Final slides and poster deadline: Thursday, June 1st, 2023, AOE.
- RISC-V Summit Europe: 5-9 June, 2023, Barcelona.
The Steering Committee aims to provide a limited budget for stipends. More information will be made available on the conference website before the submission deadline.
The submissions should be provided as a two-page abstract, including a bibliography.
Abstract template and instructions for submission will be made available on the Summit website at: https://open-src-soc.org. The Program Committee (PC) will accept most contributions as posters and selected submissions for short or long presentations. Accepted abstracts, slides, and posters will be published on the event page, together with presentations which will be recorded.
Guidelines for submission of technical topics for blind review
These papers should highlight RISC-V markets, policies, strategies, business and industry trends or present publicly funded projects of interest to the RISC-V and open hardware community.
For these topics, make sure to name authors and their affiliation and include a short bio.